I am Michal Tulacek / author of the GoldMemory - Memory Testing Software.
I spent lot of time (last years) to develop some new algorithms or improve program to be more efficient etc.
And, of course, everything what I did I am going to show in my videos on the YT channel as well.
You can visit and see some videos regarding the GoldMemory software and unique hardware benchmarks/tests.
Modern and vintage hardware will be thorougly tested and compared to see progress in time.
I have developed some low-level benchmarking tool as well to detect real system resources (caches and so on)
There are plenty of other free programs available on the Internet.
You can use these programs to perform detailed tests of your computer's memory system.
For example, Memtest86 is a completely free, stand-alone, memory test software program.
Yes i would have to agree I use it too.
For best results, you want to run a second memory test to verify the result.
So you need ususally to use more than one program because detecting some error
failures is very difficult.
Remember: whenever you buy a new computer or install new RAM, it is a good idea to
perform a thorough memory test on your computer.
Important: GoldMemory program uses different algorithms completelly or partially,
so it is wise to use it too and compare the results.
There are several reasons for technicians and customers to start using GoldMemory:
- an advanced professional memory testing software.
- written in a "hand-tuned" pure x86 assembly language for x86 and x86-64 based computers
- a standalone (not require operating system's)
- supports booting from USB or CD
- DOS-compatible (supports log file reporting)
- allowing testing up to 64GB/1TB of memory size
- uses proprietary algorithms customized for specific cases
- where other standard solutions do not work
USB Boot Support
QUICK Test Mode
NORMAL Test Mode
THOROUGH Test Mode
USER Test Mode
Extras (additional functions)
Written in pure x86 Assembly language
Written in pure Assembly language for x86 and x86-64 based computers:
GoldMemory PRO [current version 7.98a]
- all functions available to use
- NORMAL,THOROUGH,USER Test Modes enabled
- 1024+ pages of History View
- Last Page View reporting
- Sound Alarm
- File Reporting (in DOS mode)
- Continuous Testing (optional)
and includes these additional functions:
1) PAE support up to 64GB+ memory size
(NOTE: Physical Address Extension allows to access and test more than 4 GB of
2) USER Test Mode
This User Mode enables to choose individual test groups and so the testing time
can be considerably shortened with similar effectiveness of error detection.
The "A-Execution" function can be also used.
Or you can only choose tests that can be helpful for solving certain problems
and you can leave out tests not finding errors in such a case.
If the GoldMemory Pro is used in DOS compatible system,
the program automatically "remembers" the last settings of the USER test
(it is stored in the file GM.INI).
3) The option of automatically test ending (program ending) in case of finding
an error. This function can be made used for turning next program on in case
you use GoldMemory in the DOS compatible system.
4) The "A-Execution" function (formerly AcceleratedExecution), which means
saving of to 50% of time for the mentioned tests keeping the same
Do continue to check our website for the latest version information.